Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Circle Journal

This is something I started with Theresa when she moved away. Now we are not the best at working on it diligently, which is one of the reasons why I love it. No pressure. I love seeing pictures of the kiddies or things that are going on at their house!

 My best friend at one of our yoga retreats. So relaxing and so much fun!
 Directions on how our circle journal works! 
"The very thought of you, being so far away, makes us crazy!"
 Old Orchard Beach for Michael's 7th birthday, golf.
Ava stealing food from David. 
 A fun day at the Bog Walk.
Birthday party/BBQ with all out besties!  

New baby. 
Michael and David cracking themselves up! 
 The best part about this journal? It is a work in progress, it grows with us, it makes us feel close. 

1 comment:

  1. I loooooove this journal! What a special thing that you started when I moved away! (*tear*) My favorite part is actually the directions! first of all because you know me enough to realize that I NEED directions. Second, they are humorous and keep me laughing when I reread them! :) I show off our handy work as often as I can and all are impressed with our work and dedication to the special project! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete