Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our girl is 6!

Where has the time gone? I cant believe our little girl is turning SIX!
All grown up and looking it with her new, much cooler summer do.


We are going to have one of her little friends over this weekend to celebrate with us.


I cant believe that she is six years old. But at the same time she is so grown up for her age. So mothering and supportive of the boys. So smart and creative She reads like crazy, loves to do homework, and projects. Loves to help in the garden and helps daddy remember his shopiing lists. Full of initiave and spunk. Rarely complains. She is a real gem. We love you Ava Bean!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my Special Girl!!! Miss you! Lots of hugs! T

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops...how mike's name got on there I have NO idea! this blog stuff confuses me!! argh. (although I am SURE that Mike wishes her lots of birthday happiness too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ava! You are growing up so fast.
    Gramie misses you! I sent a card & check, so you can buy something special for your birthday or save it for soemthing really big in the future.

    ReplyDelete