Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Saturday, October 15, 2011

But my dad said yes...

"Can we please ride 1/2 way down the driveway? We will stay out of the puddles."

Sad to say but even my children know that I hate for them to be dirty. Actually I hate for anything to be dirty.

 First thing I do after coming home is give Henry a bath. I cant stand the ring around the mouth or the dirt between his pudgey little finger rolls.

I also dont let my kids play in puddles or mud. These are the things that they do at daycare, Mama Sues, school or Theresa's house so I dont have to be involved. (Trust me they arent totally deprived. They find many a way to get dirty, even with keeping a close watch) 

It came as a surprise to find Ava standing on the front porch saying, "I might need a shower, Mom. But dont worry Dad said I could."

Luckily it just washed off. Michael looked even worse. And they had so much fun for once I didn't mind the mess.


1 comment: