Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mommy and Me

LOVE these classes through our adult ed. They are so cheap ($10 or less). It gives me special time with the big kids and they get to be creative! This was a new one for us. Ava and I have done lots of card decorating, I did a wreath making class that was super fun. I feel so blessed to have such an awesome school system for my children everyday and then to have these funclasses at night right up the road? Priceless.

Michael put a mohawk on his owl.

Turkey time!


These were adorable and so easy to make! I might even be able to pull it off for Thanksgiving.


Ava left her M&Ms up to add a little sparkle to his eyes. What a great night! We did end up throwing most of them away b/c who really needs that much sugar (we made 12 total). So maybe next time we should invite some friends over the day after to share our creations.

3 comments:

  1. I will be there right and ready to consume those sugary morsels next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative, you are very lucky indeed. Back in the day (when you kids were little) I had to spend hours looking for one darn cute idea.

    ReplyDelete