Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Monday, January 16, 2012

Georgia

I went to Georgia to spend some time with my Grandma Sandera. I had such a fun and relaxing time (sans kids) with her and my Dad. She is having heart issues and each day finds her weaker and sadly closer to the end. I anticipated a sad trip but was pleasantly surprised that it was more of a celebration of life. I am so blessed to have the resources to do things like this at the drop of a hat. And that I have a fantastic husband that can pick up where I left off and hold down the fort.

A kind of tortoise I had never heard of. Too bad we didn't see any!


Houseboats

Lake Seminole

Their road, red clay

The moss, I couldnt get enough of the gothic, creepy moss

Holy cotton rolls



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures- I wanted to take more but I had my hands full with the kiddos- Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took some great pictures. Loved the cotton rolls with the blue ski beyond.

    ReplyDelete