Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Four points

Best BBQ ever! You can smell it from a mile away. We LOVE their hog, pig, ribs, smoked chicken... you name it -it is delicious! And it is in Winterport! Which is: right up the road, right on the ocean, right around the bend from Fort Knox. 


Sun is shining in everyone's eyes as we wait for our food. Have to get there early because they sell out, yep they are that good.

Ava doing her model walk. I told them to strike a pose. 

Michael giving her the snap!

This can only be Maine - winter boots and short sleeves. Yep it's officially the fifth season of the year. 
Mud season! 


3 comments:

  1. Is this the place we are going to get some carry out from? So excited I cannot WAIT!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming soon and bringing my camera. Looks like Ava is going to be trying to upsurp Sydney as the best poser! I'm excited about our vacation as well!

    ReplyDelete