Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rooms

So this may come as a surprise, but guess who keeps their room the cleanest? I end up picking up with Ava almost nightly. She does "play" alot more creatively than Mr. Michael. But he plays cars, wrestlers, games, school... He just picks up after. Impressive. p.s. a sneak peak at my new curtains I made for the kids HUGE windows. Michael's still needs to be hemmed. He couldn't wait to see how they would look. And honestly, neither could I!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! A boy that picks up after himself... that's impressive. Good Job Michael!
    Is Ava busy picking up for the rest of the family and that's why hers isn't? That's my question. I know she's a good helper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom- that is so true! She is such a helper, she is probably worn out by the time it comes to her room. Hmmm, this is sounding familiar. Is that why my side of the closet is a mess?

    ReplyDelete