Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Dad's day!


Our dad is working on Father's day this year. But we had a moment to squeeze in some shots before 6am!
Our favorite things about our dad:
Michael: "Wrestling and watching sports!"
Ava: "He lets me do the dishes! And read in bed at night."
Henry: "He lets me eat Klondike bars!"
Mom: "He is the best cook! He cleans, does laundry, pays bills, goes to the dump, does the grocery, takes care of Henry 3 days a week. And is still fun to be around! He is the best!"
Happy father's day to my dads. Wish we lived closer. I hope it is a relaxing and fun filled day. You earned it!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day Derek!
    Your the Best! I can say that and mean it, since Michael wasn't demoted to a hot dog.
    (Inside Joke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Rock Derek, Happy Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dad! Great pic! love the bed-heads!! ;)

    ReplyDelete