Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Too many things, not enough time

I always have this list of stuff that I want to do, that I should be doing, that I could do if only I had the time. I am pretty darn good at time management. There is only one person I might say is better at multi tasking and that's my sister Meghan. Although I love a clean house and I function better with organization there are so many things I would rather be doing. I forgot how hard it is to do these things with a baby. I love to scrapbook (its been ages), garden (such a disaster after ignoring them last summer when I was too fat to bend over and weed), make cards with Ava (this we have been doing periodically), write (I have 4 books that have been in progress for twice as many years), read (Ken Follett can you write some shorter books 1200 pages takes me forever!). But mostly I want to snuggle my baby, I want to play cards with Ava and listen to Michael read, I want to go running and take them on bike rides. I want to have dinner on the patio with Derek, try a new restaurant, watch a movie. I want to not fall asleep at 8pm. My summer resolution admist all of the job changing and house renovating chaos is to enjoy my family every moment and do one of my favorite things a week. I hope I can stick to it!

2 comments:

  1. love it!! great resolution!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment. I have a long list right now too. One day at a time.

    ReplyDelete