Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vacation Days

Ahhh, Summer vacation. Daddy, Ava and Henners have been spending alot of time doing fun day trips. Michael is at day habilitation at Star Reachers. Before you feel sad for him for missing out on all the fun, let me assure you he is having the most fun out of us all. He has been rock climbing, to the University, swimming, to the park, playing sports, doing science experiments, having treat after treat, playing games you name it. It's definately not 3 more months of school.

Derek took Henry and Ava downtown to Cascade park. It is right next door to my new job. I'd be kidding myself if I thought I might have enough down time to wander down there and check it out. But I am so glad we have such beautiful parks all over town.




Derek said Henry got soooo excited when he saw the water. He LOVEs to kick and splash in teh sink or at the pool. He's another fish! 


Cascade Park.

2 comments:

  1. "Henners"!! I love it! I miss Cascade Park!! Beautiful there! Glad that summer is treating you well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Sounds like everyone is having a great summer so far.

    ReplyDelete