Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

All me

 A friend of mine mentioned recently that she loved what they did with my hair. Me thinking back realized nothing had been done with my hair in a long time. When she said "It's all sparkly!" I knew it was time to do something about the gray.  So, I spent Saturday day at the adorable Options Salon and Spa. And I came out with the cutest hair cut. Ava took some pictures of me to share. And the highlights and lowlights cover the gray perfectly. I think it was just the pick me up I was needing!!








4 comments:

  1. cute- I want to see a picture from the back and side. I am getting a trim tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love seeing you up here!!! great new do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will never look your real age, even when your hair is all gray.... You still have that ivory girl complection. I like your new haircuit and color. Great job taking the pictures Ava.

    ReplyDelete