Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Monday, February 13, 2012

Where do I begin!

It has been so long - I don't even know where to begin! Believe it or not, life didnt stop just because we were living like nomads. Bear with me as I try to catch you all up on some of the happenings around here over the last month!

Here is Michael with his Maine delicacy (whoopie pie). This happens to be the BIGGEST whoopie pie ever, from his favorite breakfast place, Big G's. He came home with it after his big boy weekend with just him at Mama Sue's and Aunt Patsy's.


Good thing he had 4 other people to share it with! This called for - LOTS of teethbrushing.

2 comments:

  1. holy cow! I cannot even imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big G's!! yeppers! lots of big foods there! glad that he had that special time with masue!

    ReplyDelete