Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Monday, February 27, 2012

She's crafty


Here is our project of the weekend. I LOVE stuff you can store stuff in. So Ava and I bought these plain brown stacking hat boxes and we bought a three dollar stencil and painted them up. The top one has a scrapbooking stamp and some ribbon. The bottom two I sanded a bit to give them a faded look. I love the pop of color they add to my room. And extra storage, what is not to love?

 <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3






2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love them- very inspiring. I love boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool. I would have never guessed that you made them with stencils. I love that you do so many crafty things with Ava.

    ReplyDelete