Two oldest maine-iacs

Two oldest maine-iacs

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dining room fun

Our whole house is white. Well, the new house. We decided to sit on the white walls until the summer which is

A. Better for Ava's asthma
B. Helps give us time to look at back splashes and accessories
C. Gives us time to live in the space and get a feel for what will work

So I wanted to add some color and they happen to have canvas on sale at AC Moore. I bought a 30x 40 and went to town. Our kitchen is black and gray with the warm hues of the bamboo on the floor. We have red accents in the chair cushions and the teapot...So I knew I wanted red and warm....

This is what we got so far!



Work in progress but so far I love it! It reminds me of a dock and the setting sun. What does it look like to you?

1 comment: